Every woman on this earth desire beautiful, shiny and healthy hair, but few are aware of the right way to acquire it. Taking care of your locks is one of the most important things you need to do every single day. Not many people are blessed with great hair, but if you are among the lucky ones, make sure to leave no stone unturned to keep them healthy. However, people tend to ignore the importance of healthy hair leading to hair loss in women. It is the ignorance in people which in turn becomes advantageous for many unethical commercials to lure people with their glossy and catchy ads about hair care products and other hair loss treatments.
It is important that you know how to take care of natural hair in the efficient manner to avoid hair loss.
The factors that determine your hair growth are:
- Diet & Nutrition
- Styling Techniques
- Medical Conditions
- Overall Hair Care Maintenance
How you take care of natural hair has a direct affect on how your hair grows? Rough handling and over-styling may be the reason you are not experiencing healthy hair growth. Most people are under the false impression that our hair is breaking because of dryness. It’s the things that you do to your hair that is preventing you from seeing hair growth. Read further and explore the list of things many of us do to our hair that prevents it from retaining length and volume.
- Braiding hair too tightly – Braids worn too tightly can cause traction alopecia which is the leading cause of hair loss among women!
- Heat – Heat from dryers, curling irons, combs, and blow dryers are very damaging to the hair. If you see smoke coming from the barrel of a curling iron or pressing comb, that means it is too hot to be applied to your delicate hair. Make sure you use the lowest heat possible to minimize unnecessary damage to your tresses.
- Hair extensions – Any hair extension that requires glue or heat is extremely damaging to your hair. This would also include glued-in hair extensions.
- Greasing & Oiling the scalp – Excessive oiling or greasing the hair can clog the pores of the scalp. These clogged pores suffocate the hair follicles and lead to unnecessary hair loss. Oils should be applied directly to hair only, not to the scalp.
- Combing methods – Yes, the way we comb our hair can cause breakage. Be patient and gentle with your hair when combing. Use a wide tooth comb to gently detangle hair before combing.
These are some of the things that we do to our hair that prevent us from seeing and retaining growth. Women love to express themselves through hair. It is okay to style up; however, too much styling can prove disastrous for the hair growth. This is why you need to tab on how to take care of natural hair?
Step – How to Take Care of Natural Hair?
Here are a few things that are known to help promote hair growth.
- Diet & Nutrition – Eating healthy plays a pivotal role when it comes to maintaining the health of your hair. Your hair needs proper nutrients in order to to grow at it’s optimum length and look at it’s best. Make sure you add lots of fruits and veggies in your diet to give the required amount of nutrition to your hair follicles and help them to grow.
- Minimize Heat – Heat is a big NO-NO. Avoid over styling as much as possible. If you must use heat, then always use it at the lowest to minimize damage.
- Drink Water – Many people with flawless skin and healthy hair will recommend daily 8 glasses of water a day. Water helps in eradicating the toxins from the body and supplying the required amount of oxygen to the follicles to grow.
- Handle with care – They are extremely fragile and valuable. Be patient while dealing with them! Your hair requires gentle handling, styling and mild products.
- Keep your hair clean – No matter what, make sure to shampoo your hair regularly to keep your hair follicles from clogging with dirt and excess sebum (i.e. natural oils produced by the scalp).
- Scalp Massages – Massaging scalp on a regular note helps in boosting the blood circulation and stimulating the hair follicles leading to hair growth. They say that massaging your scalp twice a day can give you healthier and longer strands in no time. There is no harm in trying.
Effective Hair Loss Treatments:
There are instances when an individual notice excessive hair loss. It can be due to Androgenetic Alopecia or Alopecia Areata. No matter what the condition is, it will leave you with disappointment, embarrassment and anxiety. In this situation, all you can do is rely on the hair loss treatments available today. You will be glad to find that there are impressive hair loss treatments that can cover those bald patches leaving no signs of artificiality. Read further and find impressive hair loss treatments available.
- Hair Extensions: This is the most effortless and instant method to add length and volume to your hair. Hair extensions are closely attached to a person’s scalp, adding length and thickness to the natural hair. Professional stylists recommend opting for human hair extensions as they are more realistic and easily manageable.
- Laser Light Therapy: This is known to be the most effective and advanced hair loss treatment available for people today. Being a non-invasive surgery, it is painless and requires no recovery time. LLLT can help men and women suffering from hair loss to achieve fuller and thicker hair. The “soft” laser used in Low Level Laser Therapy works to stabilize further hair loss and stimulates hair re-growth in male and female patients.
- White Diamond Ultrasonic Hair Repair Therapy: White Diamond is a revolutionary new technology that encompasses Ultrasonic-Waves and Infrared Light to repair damage, breakage and dry, lifeless hair. White Diamond penetrates deep into the center part of the hair called the “Cortex.” Placed directly under the cuticle, the cortex makes up most of the hair shaft giving hair it’s special qualities such as ELASTICITY, CURL and SHINE.
- Micro-Grafting: Micro-Grafting is another State-Of-The-Art solution for thinning hair. This “Strand by Strand” method was created for areas on the scalp that are extremely visible to the naked eye (hairline, temples, crown and part). This unique process attaches as little as 1 to 6 strands of hair to a “single strand” of your own hair. What makes this process so unique, is the use of 100% human hair.
- Microfusion: It’s a unique Methodology, Technology and Technique that was designed and created to add hair to areas on the head that range from slightly thinning to replacing hair in areas where there may be no hair at all.