Hair extensions are all around you. Almost every house wife on the runway, on the stage, in the
movies. Here are some Hair Extensions Tips.
Hair Extensions Tips By Experts
• Consult with your hair stylist or expert first to explore your options for hair extensions.
• Look at magazines and websites to get an idea of what kind of final look you would like to
• Silk pillow cases prevent static in your hair. It helps to tie a ponytail as it will prevent
• Hair extensions should not be longer than 14 inches for short hair as they can cause
unwanted strain on your natural hair.
• Go for human hair extensions as they are easy to style and definitely more good looking and
long lasting. It is the best type in the market.
• Use food products for your hair extensions: a great round brush with boar bristles and an
intensive hydrating shampoo will keep your hair extensions last longer.
• Always choose hair extensions that suit your current hair color.
• Have a salon appointment for maintenance of your hair extension atleast once in three
weeks. This will ensure longevity and will keep everything in place.
• Do not wash your hair regularly and always use a good detangler before hitting the shower.
You can slowly brush your hair starting from the bottom of the roots to prevent breakage.
• Avoid excessive styling, such as updos and extremely tight ponytails
• Do not shampoo your hair without brushing it first. This will damage your hair extensions
and minimize the absorption of the product.
• Keep your hair dry while going to sleep